- Practice Areas
- Client Resources
- Pay My Bill
- Client Portal
Real Estate and Construction
Once the plan to construct is complete, the next integral step is to build the foundation. The Udall CPA Group provides the business’ foundation by consulting the business on the best entity type and presenting the best options for tax classification.
As the construction continues, scaffolding is necessary. Our firm provides their real estate and construction clients the scaffolding necessary to grow and maximize business value. In order for your business to reach its full potential, consideration must be given to partner and shareholder compensation planning, capital cost accounting considerations, managing work in progress, as well as tax planning and compliance. Our goal is to maximize the value of your business while you maximize the value of the real estate in which you invest or construct.
Some examples of services available to our clients include:
- Tax projections and planning for acquisitions and dispositions
- Cost segregation analysis to maximize depreciation deductions
- Lease and financing opportunities for equipment acquisition
- Review proposals for financing from lenders and assistance with debt restructuring
- Section 1031, like-kind exchange consulting
- Construction in progress accounting